The Color Of Menstrual Blood Reveals All Dangerous Changes In The Body!
The menstrual cycle is affecting each woman differently. In some there will be abnormal cramps together with stomach harassment and headaches, while in others can be only abnormal cramps and so on. The color of the menstrual blood can be red or pink, but women feel worried when the blood during the period is black or brownish. Just as we said previously the menstrual cycle is different to each woman. This means that some will have darker, some brighter color, some will even experience bleeding outside the cycle. You should know what each color is indicating, and with that you will know when it is time to visit a gynecologist.
1. Bright color is nothing that you should feel worried about. It occurs because you had a busy day and the blood is very fast running out of the body, which means that there is no time for the blood to darken. You should feel worried when this happens for a longer period of time (more than a week), and when the blood does not fade and it becomes pinkish.
2. Brown – black color is usually noticed early in the morning and that is because the blood has been for a longer period of time in the uterus. It sounds like something that you should really be worried about, right? Well actually it is not, because in most cases this is normal because the reason in most cases is because the blood remained longer in the womb. What can be a sign of infection is if the color becomes yellowish. That is when you should do something.
3. Dark red color is also nothing that should worry you. In fact the red colors of blood are the normal thing. You should be worried if it starts bleeding more than usual and when the color does not fade. That can be sign of spontaneous miscarriage or in some cases even tumor.
4. Orange-red color is an indicator that you immediately need to visit a gynecologist. It usually comes with odor and after noticing the odor, you should go to the gynecologist. It can be a sign of infection.
5. Pink color is the normal color of the blood during menstrual cycle. But it can be a sign of early pregnancy, hormonal disorder or diseases of the reproductive organs if it occurs earlier. Then it is time to go to the gynecologist.
The menstrual cycle is affecting each woman differently. In some there will be abnormal cramps together with stomach harassment and headaches, while in others can be only abnormal cramps and so on. The color of the menstrual blood can be red or pink, but women feel worried when the...email@example.comAdministratorMr. Healthy Planet