APPLY THIS ON YOUR HANDS, WAIT 15 MINUTES AND WRINKLES DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY!
Lots of women spend fortunes on taking proper care of their hands as they are the first parts of our body to show the ravages of time. The skin on our hands is very thin, making it more susceptible to the signs of ageing, there is also a very little fat on the back of the hands, and when the collagen and elastin fibers start breaking down it has a noticeable effect. Moreover, the constant washing and exposure to the elements contributes to the damaging effects. However, you can do very little to take care of your hands, reversing the damage which has already been done. It is simple and easy, and the results will astonish you.
Homemade recipes for perfect hands
- Young-looking hands
- Egg – this ingredients will help you improve your hands’ elasticity. First, separate the egg whites and mix them with 1 tbsp. of honey. Then spread the mixture on your hands using a brush and let it dry. Then wash it off with soap and water.
- Potato – you will have silky smooth hands with this recipe. Get a medium-sized potato and bake it. Make a puree with a fork and add 2 tbsp. of olive oil, 2 tbsp. of honey, and some milk. Store the mixture in the fridge and apply it on the hands 2-3 times a week, letting it stay for 15 minutes. Then, wash it off with water and soap.
- Rosehip oil – it will provide elasticity and firmness to the skin and will nourish it. Just massage the hands with the oil on daily basis to rejuvenate and relax them.
- Hands with spots
- Lemon and sugar – take half a lemon and squeeze its juice out. Then, add 2 tsp of sugar and exfoliate with circular massage in order to promote microcirculation. Finally wash it off with a soap and cold water.
- Hydrated hands
- Almond oil – dip your hands in the oil, then put them in cold water and hold for 5 minutes. Afterwards, dry them and apply a fatty cream, and insert your hands in cotton gloves. Let it stay overnight and in the following morning you will see the results.
- Petroleum jelly – apply the jelly on your hands, put on cotton gloves, and let it stay overnight.
Avoid these things:
- Avoid hot water as it dehydrates them. Use warm water instead;
- Never bite your nails as it affects your skin and reduces their growth;
- Wear gloves to protect them from the cold weather as they are the most affected.