Juice that Removes Uric Acid Crystallization in Joints
Did you know that cucumber juice helps bring the body temperature down. It is also highly alkaline in nature and effective for removing uric acid crystallization in joints, like in the case of gout.
At first, there may be a slight pain when consuming this juice, but dont worry since that is totally normal! The pain is a sign of healing – it is the stirring of the old toxins that are to be eliminated. The celery and the ginger will add benefits of lowering inflammation during the cleansing.
- 1 medium-sized cucumber
- 2 ribs of celery
- A slice of lemon
- 1-inch young ginger root
- Prepare the ingredients. Clean them thoroughly first. You can use a vegetable wash.
- Cut the cucumber into smaller pieces based on the capacity of your juicer.
- Also prepare the celery ribs making sure that there is no accumulation of dirt.
- Cut the lemon into half. You can put the other one in the fridge.
- Then carve out the ginger root.
- Drink until you begin noticing the results you were looking for.
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only. The author associated with www.top4homeremedies.com is not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury.
It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition or exercise program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician.